Welcome to the best guide online for the Chase Checking Account. This checking account is one of the best personal banking services that is run by Chase and actually comes in four different types. These consist of Chase Premier Plus Checking Account, Chase Premier Platinum Checking Account, the Student Checking Account and Chase Total Checking Account. Obviously each account won’t be the same and won’t be required for everyone, so it’s important to pick the best one for you. When apply for any of these accounts you will need some information with you, this will normally be your personal details including contact information, Social Security Number and some money to place in your account.
The process to complete the account should only take a few minutes, which is very quick in comparison to some competitors.
Having any online checking account is very convenient and in terms of Chase they have made it very easy to obtain. You will of course be sent your own debit card which can be used to buy items as well as access your online banking service to pay bills and other things you may have with them. Luckily withdrawing money also isn’t an issue with over 5,500 ATMs located throughout the USA.
It is important to note before accessing www.chase.com you have the following
- A computer with internet access, which I assume you have as you’re reading this!
- A U.S. citizen with a U.S. postal address and valid Social Security Number.
- Drivers license or state-issued ID
- Some available money for an opening deposit.
Step by Step Guide Fellows guide
- To start you need to go to https://www.chase.com/online/Checking/chase-checking-account.htm which will take you to the correct page to get you started
- You will then be prompted to enter your zip code, do so without fear, this is for good reasons.
- Select the type of account you want, all four will be listed next to each other so all you need to do is click on them
- Enter your person information which will consist of the information mentioned in the requirements. Then you will follow the instructions where you will enter some money in to the account.
- If you come across any issues then visit: https://www.chase.com/psmhelp/index.jsp?pg_name=shared/help/page/OAO_FAQ_page
About JP Morgan Chase
If you haven’t heard of JP Morgan Chase, you’ve probably been living under a rock! They are one of the leading global financial services provider not just in the USA but in the world. They cover various different things and not just checking accounts such as, whose business covers investment, banking as well as many other financial fields.