Since writing this article compass.ga.gov is has now moved.
All over the world there are people that are in need, and this is no different in Georgia. The Georgia Department of Health and Service was set up to help keep parents in a healthy financial state so that they can support their children.
Are you and your family struggling at the moment? If so then there is someone that can help, Georgia COMPASS. They are a great company that will easily and quickly help you fill out the necessary forms to help you determine if you are eligible for benefits. The best part is that this can be completed from the comfort of your own home whereby you can relax, get a coffee or just do it when you want!
The most popular program in the Georgia Department of Health and Service is COMPASS or more formally known as Common Point Access to Social Services. This is a website whereby you can find out exactly what benefits you are eligible for, if any. With the financial crisis still on going, this website is very popular but it’s important that the information is filled out correctly and accurately.
- A computer connected to the internet
- Personal information including historical records
- Georgia citizenship
Step by Step:
- First of all you need to click on https://compass.ga.gov/selfservice/
Hit area questioning eligibility.
- You will not get to eligibility questions. Read this information CAREFULLY and then click “continue”
- Select what services you require then click on the “Next” button.
- Enter your personal and financial information then click on the “Next” button.
- You will now be shown exactly what benefits you are eligible for. If you aren’t eligible for any then sadly this is the end of the road. If you are then go back to the homepage.
- Click the “Apply for Benefits” button.
- Select “Start a new application” option then click on the “Next” button.
- You now need to enter the information about all your family members as well as your country, now click the“Next” button.
- Select a Username and password here, then create your security question and answer. Make sure you read the COMPASS User Acceptance Agreement and then select the box accepting it. Now click the “Next” button.
- You now have created your COMPASS account. You can now select the benefits you need!